How to Get Deodorant Off Your Clothes!!
This article will show you a quick and easy way to get Deodorant off your clothes. Don't forget to subscribe!!
- Grab a dryer sheet
- An unused dryer sheet works best
- If you can not find one, a used one should work as well
- Fold the dryer sheet in half once
- Fold it in half again
- Lay the article of clothing you wish to remove the stain from on a flat surface
- Hold the dryer sheet in one hand
- Hold the article of clothing flat with your other hand
- Rub the dryer sheet on the deodorant stain vigorously
- Repeat until the deodorant stain is completely gone