This video is a demonstration of how to make environmentally-friendly homemade laundry detergent. This recipe uses soap flakes, soda crystals, and borax substitute. You may also add oxy-action bleach if you like. Put half the back of soda crystals (500g) into a container, or more if you have hard water. Add a 500g pack of borax substitute and 2 tablespoons of soap flakes. If you like, add 2 tablespoons of oxygen bleach. Put the lid on the container and shake it up. This laundry detergent must be used with warm water because the soap flakes have to melt. If you want the laundry powder to have a nice fragrance, add some essential oils. This laundry soap recipe is good for the environment and will help you save money, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades