In this tutorial, we learn how to properly clean a bong. You will need: kosher salt, rubbing alcohol, and paper towels. First, pour salt into the mouthpiece, then pour salt into the top of the bong. Next, pour rubbing alcohol in the top and through the mouthpiece. Now place a paper towel inside the top of the bong so it's sealed in tightly. Repeat this on the mouthpiece as well. Shake the bong as much as you can after this, being sure to check that nothing is leaking out. When the bong is finally cleaned, rinse it out with water and let it air dry. This will clean your bong in just a few minutes, repeat this to clean after using your bong to get the best smoke taste out of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades