In this video, we learn how to use a paper clip to clean a smoking pipe. This is great if you are traveling and don't have the normal tools to clean out your pipe. First, grab your paper clip and straighten it out so there are no loops in it. After this, bend the end of the clip and make a half loop with it, using a wrench. Do this on both ends of the paper clip, then bend the entire clip in half. Next, twist on a piece of cotton ball onto the end hook and push it into the smoking pipe. Twist it around, then bring it out. Do this several times until your pipe is all the way cleaned out, then you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades