If you don't have hangers with clips, hanging up jeans and dress pants can be frustrating. They never stay straight and constantly slide off the hangers. You can always MacGyver your own pants hangers by using clothespins, but if you don't have any, there's another way.
Brian Hershberger of Acustom Apparel has a trick for keeping pants on their hangers just by folding them a different way. Instead of draping the pantlegs over the hanger together, he folds one over the other so they don't slide off. Check out the video to see how it's done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades