We've all done it—you're rushing out the door when all of a sudden you notice your shirt is embarrassingly wrinkled. Sure you could break out the ironing table, wait about 100 years for your iron to heat up, then carefully go over every last inch of fabric. But you're lazy, terrible at ironing, or, if you're like me, both. So don't work harder, work smarter!
- Don't Miss: How to Get Rid of Those "Other" Wrinkles
- Don't Miss: 10 Laundry Tasks Your Freezer Excels At
According to Jumble Joy, all you have to do is throw a couple of ice cubes and the wrinkled piece of clothing into your dryer, set it on high for five minutes, and you're good to go!
If you have a hair straightener, you can also hang the piece of clothing to straighten it out. Another way of lazily getting rid of wrinkles is to hang the piece of clothing in your bathroom while you take a hot shower, letting the steam release the wrinkles.
There are plenty of other ways to get rid of wrinkles as well, so keep your lazy side happy while looking good in your duds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades