Ever wondered how to clean those dust clad coin? It is hard to clean the coins all at a time. This how-to-do video gives an easy way to clean those stubborn clad on the coins. An old tumbler would accommodate this task. An old tumbler can be bought from eBay. The tumbler consists of two tumbling barrels connected to a small motor. The tumbling barrels are connected to a motor through a rubber belt. Fill the tumbling barrels with water and tumbling medium. Add Gravel or Pebbles from aquarium, or add commercial tumbling rocks that come in triangular shape. Tumbling medium can be bought from a plating shop or a little soapy liquid mixed with water would accommodate. Put the coins into the barrel and let it tumble overnight. Dry the coins after it which they would shine like new nickel. For more tips on maintaining coin collectibles visit Coinhunting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades