Get your grout floors looking brand new again! With this tutorial, you'll learn how to remove stains that tend to form on grout.
Mold, mildew, and food are some of the culprits that stain grout in your bathroom and kitchen, but a few household products and some elbow grease can get your grout looking like new.
Step 1: Make cleaning paste
Make grout cleaner by mixing baking soda and white vinegar to a paste consistency.
Step 2: Scrub the area
Dip the scrub brush in the cleaning paste and scrub the grout in a circular motion.
TIP: Wear rubber gloves to protect your hands.
Step 3: Let sit
Let the scrubbed area set for 15 minutes.
Step 4: Wipe area with water
Rinse the entire scrubbed area with water.
Step 5: Use a steam cleaner
Use a high-pressure steam cleaner if you are not completely satisfied with your results.
Did you know? Conservationists and scientists use injection grouts to preserve and maintain ancient architectural surfaces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades