Is your computer's LCD screen getting so dirty you can barely make out what you're typing. Use a few household ingredients to keep a clear, sharp image on your LCD screen without clouding or scratching it.
You Will Need:
• Distilled water
• Isopropyl alcohol
• A spray bottle
• A soft cotton cloth
• White vinegar (optional)
Step 1: Turn off monitor
Turn off your LCD monitor.
Step 2: Mix solution
Mix a solution of 50 percent distilled water with 50 percent isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle.
Step 3: Spray the cotton cloth
Spray the cotton cloth with the solution. Do not spray the solution directly onto your computer screen.
Step 4: Wipe the screen
Gently wipe the screen in a circular motion.
Step 5: Let the screen dry
Let the screen dry before turning the monitor back on.
Trivia: LCD screens use as little as 40 percent of the electricity consumed by traditional cathode ray tube monitors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades