Cleaning a toaster can be tricky if you've never done it before, but this appliance only requires a little bit of your time to keep it clean, safe, and functional.
You Will Need:
• Mild soap or detergent solution
• Glass cleaner
• Degreaser (optional)
• Scouring pad (optional)
Step 1: Bring toaster oven to sink
Unplug the toaster oven and bring it over to the sink to minimize clean up.
Step 2: Remove and clean interior rack and tray
Remove the toasting rack and baking and broiling trays, clean them with a sponge and soapy solution, rinse, and dry.
Step 3: Remove and clean crumb tray
Remove the crumb tray, dumping the crumbs into the sink. Clean the tray with the soapy sponge, rinse it, and dry.
Step 4: Clean interior walls
Rinse and wring out the sponge to remove most of the soap. Then, clean the interior walls and glass door, avoiding the heating coils.
Step 5: Clean the outside
Spray a little glass cleaner on the cloth to clean the outside of the toaster oven, including the glass door.
Step 6: Replace dry parts
Replace the dry rack and trays and your shiny, clean toaster oven is ready to go back to work.
Trivia: The idea of toasting bread dates as far back as ancient Rome, when people found they could preserve their bread by burning it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades