A cutting board is essential — even if you only ever cut drink garnishes, slicing limes on a dormroom desk is pretty gross.
You Will Need
* A wooden cutting board
* Hot water
* Dishwashing liquid
* Coarse salt
* A lemon cut in half
* A clean, dry towel
* A drying rack or clean surface to lean against
* Fine-grained sandpaper (optional)
* Food-safe mineral oil (optional)
Never leave your wooden cutting board in water—the wood can split. If you are drying more than one board, do not stack them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades