This video shows us how to clean coins using 3 simple products.
Pour lemon juice, vinegar, and iodized salt into a small container.
There should be an equal amount of lemon juice and vinegar, and use approximately half as much as the lemon juice and vinegar for the salt in volume.
So it would be 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup vinegar, 1/8 cup salt.
Stir the mixture until the salt dissolves.
Place the coins into the container, and stir with a utensil for awhile.
Take the coins out afterward, and rinse under cold water.
The coins will then be sparkling clean again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades