AskAuntPattie is providing you with some how-to tips when it comes to cleaning your hardwood floors. Use a microfiber pad to dry dust on your floor. There are all different sizes of pads for your needs. You should clean the floor as often as you like. You can test your floor with a mineral smear. Yellow residue is wax finish. Clean smears are polyurethane. If you have a wax floor you should use a base wax. For a polyurethane floor use a type of floor wax from a good company. Go to a place that installs wood floors or installs them to get your wax. Always use the right product for the right floor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades