In this video, David teaches us how to clean the inside of windows easily and quickly. You don't need fancy tools, all you need is a terry cloth towel, a squeegee and dish washing detergent. First, put a little bit of the soap into a bucket and wash down the windows. Next, take a squeegee and wipe horizontally making clean lines. The excess water should drip down and you will catch it with your next squeegee wipe. If you have extra wetness on the edges, grab an old t-shirt and wipe the sides and frames to pick up the excess moisture. This will give it the final professional look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades