Sick of throwing out old CD's? Annoyed with using up all your toothpaste and fruit to temporarily fix your albums?
This heavy duty fix will take you some extra time to do, but you should be able to use your CDs for much longer after its done.
You Will Need:
*Corse sand paper
*A sanding bit
*An angle air sander
*A spray bottle
*Wax (or plastic polish)
*A scouring pad
*A no-scratch scouring pad
*A very soft cloth
*and finally, a damaged CD or DVD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades