If your cast iron pan is sticky, you will need to place the pan on top of the stove. Turn the heat on high for 30 seconds to less than one minute. Then, turn it down to medium heat. This will loosen up the oil. Then, you'll need to buff out the creases and the spots. Place a little oil in the pan, approximately 1 tablespoon. Spread the oil around with a paper towel. Continue smoothing the pan. You may need to get a new paper towel, if it gets to hot. This often happens, when too much oil is applied to a pan, when you are seasoning it. When that oil heats and dries, it distorts the pan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades