The T-shirt may be the king of casual wear, but take care of it like your finest dress shirt and you'll be able to stay casual a good long time.
You Will Need:
* A T-shirt in need of folding
* And a clean, flat surface
Step 1: Lay facedown
On a flat surface, lay the T-shirt facedown with its arms spread.
Step 2: Fold one edge
Fold one edge of the shirt to the middle of the back, stacking the sleeve on top of it so its edge runs parallel to the side edge.
Step 3: Fold other edge
Repeat this maneuver on the other side, bringing the second sleeve over the first.
Step 4: Fold bottom edge
Fold the bottom edge up to the middle of the back. *Tip: The bottom edge should sit just below the point where the top sleeve overlaps the bottom sleeve.
Step 5: Fold top
Fold the remaining top portion of the shirt back over the tail portion and flip it over—the shirt should be more or less square.
Fact: Before Marlon Brando shocked Americans by sporting a tight T-shirt in the 1951 film A Streetcar Named Desire, T-shirts were considered undergarments only.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades