Don't panic if you get grease on your carpet. Start tackling it instead. Learn how to get grease stains out of carpet with this Howcast guide.
You Will Need
* Shaving cream
* A clean toothbrush
* A clean cloth
Step 1: Spray with shaving cream
Spray it with shaving cream and then work the cream in for a few minutes with a clean toothbrush.
Step 2: Wipe and rinse
Wipe off with a damp cloth, and then rinse by sponging cold water on it.
Step 3: Re-fluff
When the spot dries, fluff up the carpet with your fingers.
Elvis Presley's "Jungle Room" at Graceland has green shag carpeting on both the floor and the ceiling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades