Learn how to get out lipstick stains.
It's not just lipstick on your collar; your favorite shade can turn up anywhere! That's why you need a battle plan.
You Will Need
* A clean, white towel
* A clean, white washcloth
* Rubbing alcohol
* Grease solvent
Step 1. Place stain on a washcloth
Place the garment, stain-side down, on a clean, white towel.
Step 2. Soak another cloth
Dip a clean, white washcloth in rubbing alcohol and dab it on the back of the stain. Keep dipping and dabbing until the stain is gone.
Step 3. Wash as usual
Launder as usual.
Tip: If you have grease solvent at home, like acetone, you can use that instead of rubbing alcohol. Just don't use it if the item contains acetate.
Fact: The late makeup guru Max Factor invented a kissing machine in the late 1930s in order to test the longevity of the company's lipsticks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades