Bleach is a great product for getting rid of tough stains and disinfecting areas around the house, but the amount of harmful chemicals these products have inside of them is extremely high, as you can probably tell by reading the MSDS for the Clorox brand.
If you want to create a product that is equally as effective but doesn't carry with it warning labels reminiscent of poisons, this simple DIY bleach alternative should do the trick. All you need is 12 cups of water, 1/2 cup lemon juice, and 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide.
Mix these ingredients into a spray bottle and get to cleaning. You can see more details on this do-it-yourself bleach mix, along with other household DIY projects, over at Jill's blog One Good Thing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades