If you see a mouse in your house, don't kid yourself—his entire extended family has moved in with him. Reclaim your home, once and for all. Check out this Howcast video tutorial on how to get rid of mice.
You Will Need
* Snap traps or glue boards
* Peanut butter and/or chocolate
* Steel wool
* Caulking compound
* Door sweeps
* 24-gauge galvanized steel
* Moth balls
Step 1. Set traps
Step 2. Don't cook
Step 3. Repeat
Step 4. Inspect rooms
Step 5. Patch
Step 6. Examine doors
Step 7. Scatter moth balls
Step 8. Check for rotting walls
Step 9. Prevent future infestations
Tip: If you can fit a pencil under a door or in a hole, a mouse could crawl through it.
Fact: When you begin exterminating the mice in your house, they instinctively step up their breeding, leading to even more mice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades