In this tutorial, Lisa Quinn tells us how to get rid of pests in the home. First, walk around your home and look around the foundation to see if there are any big crack or crevices on the foundation. To solve this, go to the hardware store and grab some caulk to fill in any cracks. Next, check your windows to make sure they don't have any cracks in them, if they do, fill it in with weather stripping. Now, go into your kitchen and cabinets and make sure your pantry is free of crumbs and your counters are wiped clean. The key is to seal your food tight so critters can't sense the sugar or food in your home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades