- 10 T-Shirts
- 10 Hangers
- 1 Arm
Step 1 Assemble your materials.
"Gather 10 t-shirts and 10 hangers. Set the hangers (neatly) in front of you and take a deep breath. Button ups will work as well, but they must be buttoned before beginning."
Step 2 Layer them up.
"Place your arm inside the bottom of the first t-shirt and exit your hand through the neck hole. No it won't seem natural, but yes, you're doing it right. Continue to layer all shirts on your arm in this manner..."
Step 3 Start hanging.
"With the arm not inside the shirts, grab a hanger from the pile. Angle it through the neckhole, and into the shoulders — while at the same time pulling the hook of the hanger taught and away from the shirt and thus, pulling the hanger up and off your arm."
Step 4 Just how fast can you go?
"In this method, you can hang 10 shirts in 10 seconds, though many a friend and fellow employee has been known to hang shirts even faster than that. You can hang as many shirts as your arm can hold and it's a great way to remove shirts from the laundry. Simply load them up and head straight to the closet, no more baskets of laundry on the floor!"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades