Don't go out to a fancy party with a wrinkled tie! This video shows you how to get those wrinkles out so it looks nice and flat.
Follow these simple steps to get those wrinkles out of your tie.
Step 1: Set up iron
Set your iron on low and use an ironing board with a terry cloth cover.
TIP: The iron temperature should not exceed 140 degrees for polyester and silk ties and should not exceed 170 degrees for wool ties.
Step 2: Spray with water
Spray the tie with water. Then cover it with a cotton cloth for protection.
Step 3: Iron
Iron from the top of the tie toward the bottom. To prevent stretching, never iron in a circular motion.
Step 4: Hang up
Hang the tie on a hanger or put it in a tie case immediately for later use.
Did you know? Starch used on clothes before storing attracts insects and mold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades