In this video, we learn how to keep dust to a minimum in your home. First, keep an eye on your furnace and make sure that when you are doing home repairs, it doesn't get onto your furnace. Also, make sure your filters throughout the home are clean or replaced very often, especially while you are doing home projects. Also, keep windows closed, especially while it's windy outside, because this can let dust enter your home easily. You should also avoid extra aggressive sweeping, because this can just sweep dust around home and put it into the air. Make sure to use a fan next to a window if you do need to have one in the house.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades