There are a few differences between bed bugs and bat bugs. The first thing you want to do if you have a infestation is to have the bugs professionally identified because bed bugs and bat bugs look a lot a like. However, there are a few more things that can tell you which type of bug you have. For example, bat bugs like to infest your upper walls, ceiling junctions, and ceilings. Also, these bugs don't bite as much as a bed bug. The treatment for bed and bat bugs can be similar except for one aspect. With bat bugs, you are always going to have bat bugs as long as you have bats in your house or attic. Get rid of the bats and then have a professional come in and spray. Bat bugs typically go away faster than bed bugs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades