You can use a vacuum to help with bed bug management and control. Some bed bugs are tolerant and resistant to pesticides. So, spraying alone may not be a solution for you. In this case, a vacuum is a good tool. A vacuum alone will not solve all of the infestation problems. Vacuums aren't able to pull up all of the eggs on furniture.
You will need a vacuum with really good suction. Turn the nozzle and vacuum at a 45 degrees angle. The vacuum should empty into a bag. Bagless vacuums aren't a good choice for this. You will need to remove the bag and throw it away immediately. You will need to remove the bag from your home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades