Whole Structure Heating
Jeff White from Bedbug-central.com explains the different methods of effectively killing bed bugs in your home with heat instead of poison.
The temperature of the air must be brought to 120 degrees Fahrenheit and maintained for 2 to 4 hours. The methods are as follows.
- Propane Power Heat, using a propane gas powered heater.
- Electric Power Heat, plugging the heaters into wall sockets, or a portable power generator brought by the company.
-Heating options might not be available in your area so check with the company before you make a decision.
-If the house is cluttered the heat/poison treatment will not be as effective because of the poor circulation for the air. Areas should be cleaned and clear of obstacles.
Questions and comments can be sent to Jeff via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades