Learn how to kill bedbugs with heat in this video.
* You can kill bedbugs with a new process called Thermapure.
* The process involves heating the infested area to temperatures up to 140F to kill the pests.
* The setup involves piping heat ducts into the establishment to transfer the heat generated by the propane burners.
* Temperature probes are hooked up inside the apartment - especially places where bedbugs thrive - to continually monitor the progress.
* This will require all occupants of the house to temporarily leave as the temperatures are unbearable.