Learn how to kill bedbugs with heat in this video.
* You can kill bedbugs with a new process called Thermapure.
* The process involves heating the infested area to temperatures up to 140F to kill the pests.
* The setup involves piping heat ducts into the establishment to transfer the heat generated by the propane burners.
* Temperature probes are hooked up inside the apartment - especially places where bedbugs thrive - to continually monitor the progress.
* This will require all occupants of the house to temporarily leave as the temperatures are unbearable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades