In order to use ThermaPure heat system to eradicate bedbugs, you will need a professional, with the appropriate equipment, including surface temperature readers. Bed bugs die in temperatures above 140 degrees. When there is severe infestation, heat may be the only way to attack the problem. When 140 degrees is reached, the temperature has to be maintained for 3 hours. Monitor the temperatures of all surfaces. Every table, chair, mattress, table, etc. must reach 140 degrees. It isn't enough to bring the room up to a lethal temperature. Every surface must also reach that temperature. If it has been maintained for 3 hours, then every egg and bed bug will be killed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades