Bed bugs appearing in the office space is becoming more and more common. Often, someone brings a bed bug to the office on their clothes, and the bed bug roams away from the garment. These don't normally turn into reproducing infestation.
The first area of infestation will normally be the desk chair. You would need to inspect the creases and the fabric of the chair. Check the crack, folds, and crevices. Then, inspect the area around the chair.
You can set up a bed board monitoring system around the office to check for them. Bed bugs typically feed at night. So, in order for them to feed, they would have to feed during the day. This is a disruption.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades