Diatomaceous Earth may be useful for killing bugs in walls. Light sockets and phone jacks provide a highway for bugs to travel from one infested room to another or one infested apartment or another. They also function as a hide-out for them during daytime hours, when they might be more visible. By cutting off this avenue, it will prevent them from traveling and create an airtight barrier, which may reduce your energy bills. Diatomaceous Earth kills insects through desiccation. They will generally die within 24 hours of contact with diatomaceous earth. Simply, open the jack, by removing the screws. Squeeze in diatomaceous earth. Seal the jack with silicon glue, when you replace it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades