Commercial air fresheners just make your home smell like a public restroom, but there is a simple—and natural—way to keep your house smelling sweet for weeks. Watch this howcast video to learn how to make an all natural air freshener.
You Will Need
* 2 cinnamon sticks
* 2 tbsp ground cloves
* Piece of cheesecloth at least 6" square
* Some string
* A small saucepan
* 4 c water
* A decorative bowl
* And dried fruit peels and flower petals such as rose or lavender
* Whole spices like cardamom and star anise
A natural air freshener smells much nicer and less synthetic than a store bought one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades