This video shows how to make homemade laundry detergent with three ingredients. There are three ingredients required. The first is soap. The demonstrator recommends natural laundry soap which can be bought at a grocery store. The second ingredient is washing soda. Washing soda is not the same as baking soda, though some people have used baking soda successfully. Washing soda is recommended, however. The last ingredient is Borax, which can be found in most stores. To make the laundry soap mix 1 bar of soap, one half cup of washing soda and one half cup of Borax. The soap has to be grated first. You can grate it by hand, but it's easier to chop it and then put it in a food processor with the washing soda and Borax. One tip is to place a damp towel over the food processor while it is blending the ingredients to help contain the dry ingredients from escaping into the air. After processing the laundry soap, put it in a container with a cup and it is done. This is a cheaper way to do laundry and also there are no added perfumes or dyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades