In this video, Jennifer Taggart Of Healthy Child Healthy World shows us how to make a non-toxic disinfecting cleaner. You can use this cleaner for almost any surface in your home. What you'll need is a re-purpose spray bottle, some castile soap, some tea tree oil, and water. For the water, it's preferable to use distilled water, but you don't have to. The distilled water ensures there's no bacteria or anything in it. First, if you're re-using a spray bottle make sure it's clean. Add 2 cups of water to your spray bottle. Next, add 1 and 1/2 to 3 teaspoons of castile soap (though you may find 3 teaspoons makes it too soapy, so put in less - these measurements don't have to be exact). Castile soap is a vegetable-based soap. Then, add 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil (you can add less if the smell is too strong for you). Tea tree oil has anti-fungal properties and is great for killing mold. It also has a little bit of a pine scent. Finally, swirl this all around in your bottle. And that's how to make a non-toxic disinfecting cleaner. It can be used to clean surfaces in your bathroom, kitchen, etc. Just spray it on a surface and clean with a damp rag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades