Dusting with cloths that are pretreated to attract and hold dust is a huge time-saver. But why spend money on store-bought ones when you can make them yourself for pennies?
You Will Need
* 2 c. hot water
* 1 c. lemon essential oil
* A bowl
* Cotton cloths
* A coffee can or resealable bag
* Cotton T-shirts
Step 1: Mix your solution
In a bowl, mix together the hot water and lemon oil, which you can find in health food stores.
Step 2: Add the cloths
Dip some clean, untreated cotton cloths or cheesecloth squares into the mixture.
Tear up some old cotton T-shirts to use as dust cloths.
Step 3: Wring out
Squeeze out the cloths and allow them to air dry. That's it – they're ready to use. When they get dirty, toss them in the washing machine and start over.
Step 4: Store extras
Keep extras in a closed container so they don't dry out; an empty coffee can or resealable plastic bag works fine.
Fact: The dustiest place on Earth is in the Sahara Desert, in Chad, where dust clouds can be over 400 miles long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades