You can organize your closet with simple drawers and shelves or racks that you purchase at a discount store such as Target. Outside of your closet you can have drawer space (use transparent drawers) by labeling your own drawers with large labels that you have written the contents of the drawer on and placed this at the front where it will be visible. The drawers can be divided into short sleeved sweater tops, long sleeved sweater tops, tanks, vests, short sleeved tees, long sleeved regular tops, plain tops or printed tops. The bulkiest tops or garments can go on the bottom where the drawers are larger. Inside of the closet are some more drawers, also labeled. There are large drawers inside of the closet (transparent) that hold jeans in one, shorts in the second one and leggings, and, in the third one basketball shorts and sweats. Behind your shelving units you can store your bags and other bulky items. One closet bar will hold jackets, another one holds all of your dresses. At the end of a bar place a hanging rack with shelves, on the shelves put belts, gloves, hoodies and extra things. By following Vivian's tips on organization you can have an orderly solution for your wardrobe's storage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades