The following are the steps to be followed to organize a linen closet:
1. First, you need to clear a work space. This works really well because you need to remove the contents from the linen closet.
2. Empty the linen closet. Clean the shelves because it becomes easy to clean the closet when it is empty.
3. Fold every thing neatly and it is good to fold the corners into themselves. Now separate the linens and towels.
4. Categorize the linens. It is good to organize the linens room wise.
The table cloths and napkins should be kept together, the towels should be separated, and the bed covers and pillow covers should be kept separately.
5. Now start to shelve the linens. Designate a space for each type on linen.
Put the guest towels in a separate shelve, and the remaining household towels separately.
6. It is good to organize the bed sheets and pillow covers as a single set. For this, put the bed sheet and pillow covers in a matching pillow case.
7. Stack all the sets into the closet. It is good to store the sets by size and type.
8. Linen closet is a great space to store the extra bathroom supplies like toilet tissues and Kleenex. The extra pillows can be stored up above.
This is a good way of organizing the linen closet to keep your house clean and efficient.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades