Counter space is a tough thing to find in the bathroom. Follow along as Linda Gemal gives us hints on how to organize our bathrooms.
-First, you need to get rid of everything you do not need, such as sample items and old products.
-Then, find out how much space you have underneath the sink.
-Then, find containers that will fit underneath the sink.
-Roll out containers work really well because you can just pull them out.
-Also find containers that will stack on top of each other. This saves a lot of space.
These are just a few quick tips to help you get your bathroom organized in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades