In this video, we learn how to properly pack glass for moving. Make sure you have a table or work area that has a furniture pad on it. Now, place packing paper onto the bottom of a box carton for glasses and china. Glass should be on the top of the box while plates should be placed at the bottom. Put the glasses into a rolled piece of paper until secured, then place upside down into the box. When finished, add crushed paper to the top of the first layer to avoid any glass from breaking. Make sure you tuck crushed paper into any open spaced before you secure the carton.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades