Here you will learn how to pack clothes and drapes for storage or moving. Follow these easy steps to pack clothes and drapes the right way. Hanging clothing or drapes need to be packed in a standup wardrobe. This box comes with an aluminum bar that spans two sides. Place the wardrobe box near the closet. Secure the bar with packing tape and place clean paper at the bottom of the box. Hang clothing, distributing them evenly. You can also place quilts, and bedspreads on hangers. When you are done, place clean paper over the clothes to prevent any dust. Never overstuff the wardrobe box. Tape the carton shut and write the contents on the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades