Envious of all those professionally made beds in decorative magazines? Make your bed look picture-perfect with this technique for putting on a duvet cover.
You Will Need:
• A duvet
• A duvet cover
• A bed
• A helper (optional)
Step 1: Turn the cover inside out
Turn the duvet cover inside out. Then reach down inside the cover and grab a top corner with each hand.
Step 2: Pick up the duvet
Pick up two corners of the duvet comforter with your hands still inside the cover.
Step 3: Flip and shake
Flip the cover right side out by holding up the corners you are lifting and shaking the whole package. Hold tight to the top corners of the cover and the duvet inside.
Step 4: Tuck in the bottom corners
Place the duvet on the bed and tuck in the bottom corners.
Step 5: Smooth it out
Fasten the duvet cover closed and give it one last good shake while holding the bottom corners to spread the duvet out evenly.
Trivia: A Danish study found that more back pain sufferers prefer soft beds to hard ones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades