Learn how to remove ink stains from carpet.
Don't cry over spilled ink. Get the stains out of your carpeting with this method.
You Will Need
* A spray lubricant like WD-40
* Soapy water
* A sponge
Step 1. Spray it
Spray the stain with a lubricant like WD-40, available in hardware stores.
Step 2. Let it sit
Let it sit for a few minutes, and then gently sponge with warm, soapy water.
Step 3. Rinse
Rinse with warm water.
Step 4. Fluff
Let it dry completely before fluffing the fibers with your fingers.
Fact: The expression "red-letter day" comes from the 18th-century practice of marking important days on the calendar in red ink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades