If soap is so good for you, why does it leave behind that icky, gooey scum? Get rid of the gunk! Learn how to remove soap scum from your shower or bathtub.
You will need:
two clean, dry cloths
a bucket with 4 quarts of warm water
one cup of liquid fabric softener
optional: a plastic bristled scrub brush
Tip: Wiping your shower dry with a towel after each use will help reduce the build up of soap scum.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades