Make your leather furniture look like new again by getting out spots and stains.
Step 1: Clean stains immediately
Blot spills immediately with a clean, white cloth, and then clean the spot as quickly as you can. The more time that elapses, the more difficult it will be to remove stains.
To prevent newsprint ink stains, never place newspapers on leather furniture.
Step 2: Dab with dishwashing liquid
Dab – not rub – with one part dishwashing liquid to five parts cool water, using a clean cotton cloth. Dab until the stain is gone.
Step 3: Blot and dry
Blot any excess liquid and then let it air dry.
Did You Know - Aniline upholstery leather is one of the most expensive kinds because it requires large pieces of unblemished hide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades