Jeff White gives guidelines in this video about bed bug bites.
The first thing is that bites will show up in clusters or rows. They feed at night and it takes 5 to 10 minutes to fill up on a blood meal. That is why there are rows of bites or a cluster.
The second thing to know is that typically the bed bugs bite exposed skin surfaces. The bites show up in the morning.
The third and last thing to remember is that not everyone's body reacts to bites in the same way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades