Bed bug management requires many levels of attack. Prevention is very important. You should never pick up discarded items on the street. Don't buy used or refurbished mattresses or furniture. Toss out vacuum bags. Steam, cleaning, and heat are tools to use in addition to insecticides. Bombs aren't particularly effective. Throwing away everything isn't the best solution. Just clean them well. The heat of the dryer will kill them on clothes. Remove things from your home, while you are doing decontamination. Place some items in storage. You can create barriers around furniture that may be infested with bed bugs by encircling it in Vaseline. You can buy a cover for your mattress.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades