Learn to use solar heat to kill bedbugs with this video! 1. Take a dark plastic bag or a vacuum bag. 2. Make sure it is intact. Don't use bags with holes! 3. Place a piece of clothing or bedding in it. Don't over fill the bag! 4. Close the bag. 5. Make sure that it is firmly closed and has no openings. 6. Place the bag on a hot surface under the direct summer sun, preferably on a concrete surface which was already heated by the sun (terrace or a balcony), but you can also put it in a car. 7. After a while gently turn the bag over, to expose the other side to the solar heat. 8. In the end throw a bag and use another next time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades