Steps to check and see if the steamer you own is good for bed bug control:
1.Take a temperature probe available at your home. It could be a meat or turkey temperature thermometer showing instant temperature.
2. Put it in a little pleat in the furniture or underneath some sort of fabric.
3. Take the steamer and move at around one inch per second over the affected area.
4. As soon as the temperature shows a minimum of 180 degrees Fahrenheit on the probe, it means an instantaneous kill is definite.
So, essentially, a temperature probe and a steamer that reaches a minimum of 180 degrees Fahrenheit is required to effectively eradicate bed bugs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades