Don't panic if you've got a budding Picasso at home—cleaning crayon off of painted walls is simple. Check out this Howcast video tutorial on how to clean crayon marks off of painted walls.
You Will Need
* A clean white rag
* A clean sponge
* Liquid dish detergent
* A bowl or bucket of warm water
* An automotive lubricant like WD-40
* Baby wipes
* A mildly abrasive bathroom cleaner
* Some baking soda
* Paper towels
* An iron
Step 1. Pick a cleaner
Step 2. Test the cleaner
Step 3. Apply
Step 4. Rinse the wall
Step 5. Melt it off
Step 6. Check all crayons and markers
Step 7. Buy an easel
Tip: Don't rub too hard or you may damage the paint surface!
Fact: Scribbling is an essential developmental task; the process of drawing strengthens a child's ability to read and write later on, and also fosters creative thinking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades